Field strength meter
3 INSTRUMENTS IN 1
DC Field measurements
Spectrum Analysis – FFT up to 10 MHz
Broadband measurements up to 60 GHz
WEIGHTED PEAK METHOD (WPM)
Real-time comparison in % with the selected limits up to 10 MHz
ONE SINGLE METER FOR ALL PROBES
Isotropic and high accuracy probes
Electric and Magnetic field
Probe auto-detect capability
ASSESSMENTS ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS
EU Directive 2013/35, ICNIRP, IEC, EN, IEEE, SC6, etc.
All limits embedded in a single meter
USB AND FIBER OPTIC COMMUNICATION
PC software included
Data download, automatic reporting, and remote control
Easy and fast install to upgrade capabilities
3-IN-1 FIELD METER
The SMP3 field meter provides the most advanced features and technology on the market, designed for users who need high-quality measurements, ease of use and good reporting tools.
Protection for workers against exposure to electromagnetic fields. Compliance with EN standards.
FCC / OSHA
SAFETY CODE 6
American and Canadian regulations for human exposure to electromagnetic fields.
STANDARDS IEC, EN, IEEE, ITU, ICNIRP
International standards and recommendations for the assessment of electromagnetic exposure.
SMP3 FIELD METER FEATURES
- 3-in-1 Field Meter: spectrum analysis (DC – 10 MHz), broadband (DC – 60 GHz) and static field measurements.
- Real-time FFT-based spectrum analysis using digital processing.
- Weighted Peak Method (WPM) for automatic and real time comparison with limits.
- Special auto-gain function for peak detection (indispensable for procedures such as welding).
- Display of results in RMS and peak values.
- Function for time domain measurement of a specific frequency.
- Automatic field probe recognition.
- E&H field selection.
- Total field value and value for each component (X, Y, Z).
- Frequency SPAN selection.
- High Pass Filters at 1 Hz, 10 Hz, 25 Hz and 100 Hz.
- Max-hold function.
- Display of maximum, minimum and average values.
- Sliding window function according to standards.
- Spatial average function.
- Adjustable measurement time from 1s to 100 hours.
- Programmable measurement to start at a given time.
- Graphic display of broadband measurement changes over time.
- Adjustable graph display from 1 s to 12 minutes.
- Programmable alarm function.
- Digital output for real time external measurements.
- USB-C and fiber optics connection.
- Large storage capacity.
- Screen-shot function for reporting.
- PC software for control and reporting.
- Results can be uploaded automatically to a web-page control center.
- Available in several languages.
|SMP3 INCLUDED ACCESSORIES|
‘SMP Reader’ PC software
SMP3 carrying case
|SMP3 OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES|
Non-reflective wooden tripod
Probe support for tripod
Probe extension cable
Fiber optics interface
SMP3 protective pouch
Vehicle DC Charger